"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, January 31, 2011

My goals for February

I haven't completely thought these through yet so I may add more as the month progresses:
My #1:  Maintain my weight above 140 lbs
2:  Lose last of cellulite, yes I know this is gross, but it is just about all gone only a little left I can see and I want it gone.
3:  Stick to training schedule.  Not that this has been a problem, but I can see where this month it is going to be tougher because of the add ins.
4:  Would love to see all ab detail well not detail, but all cuts by the end of the month.  This one truly is a want, not a need.  :)
5:  Stick to only 1 cheat day this month.  I had only one last month and I think I can do it again this month.

Other than that I thought I would share my new training schedule with you guys: 
Sunday:  Legs with weights and 45 min of light cardio
Monday:  Shoulders & Abs with 45 min cardio at least 20-30 min of it being HIIT (high intensity interval training)
Tuesday:  45 min cardio at least 20-30 min of it being HIIT 
Wednesday:  Back & Bi's
Thursday:  Legs plyo training & Abs with 45 min light cardio
Friday:  45 min cardio at least 20-30 min of it being HIIT
Saturday:  Chest & Tri's with 45 min cardio at least 20-30 min of it being HIIT

The plan is to do my cardio and light cardio in the mornings at my place and then do HIIT in the afternoons after training in the gym.

I will see how it goes this 1st week and make any necessary changes as I need to later.  My diet is as I posted a few days ago.  With me being 16 weeks out I have plenty of time to make changes.  When I hit 12 and 8 weeks I may start to panic a little, but not yet.  :)

Have a great day!  And remember to make some time for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I have just started reading your blog and I love it! Will be following you from now on :)
    I love all the pieces of advice you give and your progress is pretty impressive!
    I wanted to ask you something: what did you do to lose your cellulite? I can't seem to be able to get rid of it and it is really depressing me :(((((

    Thanks!
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete