"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pics of Ms Nicole Wilkins Lee Ex Ms Figure Olympia

Lately I have gotten a LOT of questions regarding how muscular I plan to get.  My favorite is, "you aren't going to look like a man are you?".  First let me say this, there is no possible way for a woman to develop manly muscles no matter how much she lifts because of the lack of testosterone in our bodies.  We simply are not designed that way.  Second, as I said just this morning, this is a scientific experiment for me.  I have NO CLUE where I will end up at or how my body will respond to all the adjustments.  I can only hope to look like these women I have posted on my site.  So, for any who are still wondering what I HOPE to look like refer to Ms. Erin Stern in the pics at the bottom of my blog and to Ms. Nicole Wilkins-Lee here in this blog.  Thank you all for your support and love.  I have had several comment to me about how proud they are of me for trying and how cool or neat they think it is and I appreciate and love each one of you. 
So now to clear up any confusion please meet Ms. Nicole Wilkins-Lee:


  • BORN Royal Oak, MI





  • BIRTHDAY 2-5-84





  • HEIGHT 5'5 1/2"





  • CONTEST WEIGHT 126





  • OFFSEASON WEIGHT 138





  • HAIR COLOR Blond





  • EYES Brown






  • Notice her contest weight vs. her offseason weight.  For my mom who is worried my body fat will get too low.....it is too hard to maintain this competition look for any great length of time.  Honestly, they really only look like they do on the stage for a week or two or less going into a competition.  (Water depletion/dry~ I will get into that more as I get much closer to my show)


    Personally, I think she has the perfect femine form and can not find one thing about her that is masculine.



    1 comment:

    1. Could not agree more! Nicole Wilkins is gorgeous and feminine with the perfect amount of muscle. I'm also training for a competition in about 8 months and she is exactly how I'd like to look! Good luck with your training!

      ReplyDelete