"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Sunday, January 9, 2011

As promised

I have to make this quick because it is Sunday and that means cleaning day for me.  Oh and just to keep you up, I gave HL my 2 weeks notice Friday.  Honestly, I wish I could have continued to work there, but with my life there is no way right now.  I am sure when the girls go off to college, I will have 4 or 5 jobs, one to afford their college, but also to keep me busy. 
Now back to what I am here for;  I promised measurements and weight today.  My weight will have to wait till I get home from the gym later as I do not have a scale in my house.  (Something I have never agreed with, since the #s will drive a woman crazy)  Right now I am keeping up with EVERYTHING, that is why I  include weight.  Also, I think it is important for you to see ALL the #s as muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up less space.  Do not be afraid to lift weights!   
OK here goes: ( last measured 9 days ago)
Weight:  I will repost later today
Chest:  34                         was 34 1/2  :(  this makes me sad, but not only is this a breast loss but also a back fat loss, so I am trying to think only of the latter.
Waist:  27                         was 27 2/8   This one appeared smaller than it measured.  Crazy!
Hips:  38 1/8                     was 38 6/8 I knew this was going to be a big mover because of the way my clothes have been fitting all week.  A half inch, not bad!  
Thighs:  23 3/8                    Was 23 1/2 I will say it again, this is woman's curse on me.  It is going to probably be a month or more before anything happens here worth writing about!


My takeaway:  Ladies and gentlemen, get out your measuring tape this year and ditch the scale......Who cares what your # is, really!  It is all about how you look and feel in your clothes and to be honest, out of them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment