"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yesterday's Back & Bi Workout

Pull ups 4 X 10
One Arm Rows 5 X 5
Deadlifts 4 X 6
Cable Rows 7 X 10
Hammer Curls 3 X 10
Wide Grip Cable Curls 8 X 7
Spin Class 30 minutes

I know everyone in spin class thinks I am wimping out on them by leaving at the 30 minute mark.  It is not because I do not want to go on or that I can not handle more.  I leave after 30 minutes because I have a plan and my plan for right now says 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week with 4 of those days being HIIT style.  So until next month when my cardio goes up to 45 minute sessions, I must walk out.  (sorry fellow spin class particiapnts)
ALSO,  I want to mention I stopped by the Crossfit gym here in town yesterday and as soon as I am able I will be joining.  The plan is to use crossfit as 1-2 of my HIIT sessions per week.  Way cool, can't wait!
ALSO, I am going to work with my sister some time this weekend and I am really looking forward to that.  She is doing so well and really making a ton of changes to her lifestyle and I could not be happier for her!  Love you Chris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment