"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 lbs in 3 days

Momma has lost 2 lbs in three days!!!  I wanted to post this yesterday, but I wanted to confirm the weight loss on the scale again this morning before making a post.  My weight is now at 144.  I changed my diet rather drastically last Saturday and it is working.  For those of you who do not know... I am eating 6 meals a day and carb cycling.  My protein intake stays roughly the same at app. 165-170 grams and for 3 days my carbs drop to 21 grams with fat at 75 grams, 3 days of carbs at 103 and fat at 32, and 1 day of carbs at 273 and fat at 12grams.  This will be my cycle for the 1st month, then I will make changes as needed.  I hope to reach 142 lbs by this weekend and it looks like I may make it.  OK enough on diet.  If you are really interested in the whole plan let me know and I will make you a copy.


On to weights and cardio.....Yesterday I worked shoulders, ABs, and took my very 1st spin class.  I have moved shoulders to a day by themselves because lets face it, much depends on the shoulders.  As far as my cardio, I plan to make it fun and challenging.  Spin classes, rollerblading, HIIT, step mill, elliptical, yoga, and finally when I can afford it Crossfit.   


I plan to post my measurements probably on Sunday, because I think you will be blown away by the change in just one week.  I know I am!


My personal motto:  Take care of your body and your body will take care of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment