"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And another one bites the dust!

My weight is down to 143, as of yesterday.  Still one pound from my Jan 1 goal weight.  Better late than never!  Yesterday was a good day in the gym.  I went in the morning for cardio.  Then in the afternoon I went back to do legs.  My strength has improved and it was quite noticeable for me on the hack squat.  Squatting of any sort has been tough because of my lower back pain, but with my strength improving, yesterday was not near so bad.  My diet is going well and yesterday I found a new way to do my chicken so that it is not so dried out.  (I joked with Harley about needing to dip my chicken in water before eating it like a raccoon)  No more dry chicken for me.

Having problems with morning energy levels.  Seems like I am fine in the afternoons or that I have so much to do when I get home that there is no time to think about being sluggish.  I am not a coffee person AT ALL, so if you have any recommendations please let me know.  (I am trying to hold off on thermos for another month, so other than that)

OK, maybe I need to see Arnold!  And of course you do too!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment