"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Picture time! and OBTW I am 16 weeks out!!!!!!

Stats:                                           4 week change:
Chest: 33 6/8                               6/8 in.
Waist:  26 3/8                              7/8 in.
Hips:  37 1/8                                1 5/8 in.  (biggest mover)  :)
Thighs:  22 3/8                              1 1/8 in.
Weight:  142 lost 2 lbs, I am very happy about this.  It means I am losing fat and keeping or better building muscle.  AWESOME!!!!
Body Fat:  19.1%  Seriously, what the....it was 16.6% 2 weeks ago and I have lost even more inches everywhere.  I have no explanation for this locked in science.  All I have are a bunch of well it might be's.....and who cares to hear those.  Will measure again at the 1st of March and see.





1 comment: