"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Neat exercise

Harley made me do it.....and honestly I thought he was smoking something for this one, but true to form, it was pretty cool.  Sit in a shoulder press chair in a reversed position (with your chest against the back pad).  Grab some dumbbells much lighter than you normally use (probably about 1/2 the weight you would normally use for a seated DB shoulder press).  Press your chest against the pad and preform a shoulder press.  My thought is it removes your center of gravity, and forces you to rely more on your front delt instead of your middle delts.

Only later did I find out he had used me as his guinea pig for this one!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment