"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, January 7, 2011

One week update

Hey, guys.  I wanted to give you a one week update.  (No more till Feb 1st)  I took these this morning to show you some of the changes my body has gone through after one week of diet.  (No I am not sucking in or altering my stomach in any way)  :)  Yesterday I was talking with someone about the diet and it hit me, you guys may think this is a "normal" diet like all people start after the New Years.  No, this is a competition diet.  It is much more strict. 




I did not realize this was in the shot until now, but see the piece of paper taped to my bathroom mirror in the bottom left hand corner of this picture?  That is a monthly calendar that shows me what my cardio and weight split is for every day.  So, before I go to bed at night I look at it so I will know if I have to get up early and go to the gym or if I am doing my cardio and weights later in the day and what body part I am working and if I am doing HIIT or regular cardio.  (My Type A kicking in)



Last, but not least, no you can not get a pair of piggy print jammie pants like mine.  They are a one of a kind made for me by my mom.  :)-
And before I forget, I plan to post measurements and weight again tomorrow.  I did not have time to do it this morning.




2 comments: