"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Learning process

So TODAY Harley decides to embark a bit of wisdom with me.  (He thought I already knew)  Yea right!  Hello, this is my very first rodeo, yes I know more than the average Joe, but I will be the first to say you can never know everything about this and even if you did you would probably forget some things after a while.  What goes unused gets forgotten.  Harley says I am obsessive, I say I am type A, tomato/ tamato!  All of this regarding my diet.  It is important to me to have a measuring point to start with and then tweak as I go along.  Well I just figured out I had been measuring my foods wrong.  Too much on the protiens and not enough on the carbs.  To Harley's defense, my body has responded, so all is not lost, and I was 22 weeks out instead of 20.  
Moral of today's little story:  Live and Learn!  Roll with it!  As Harley says, it is not an exact science and if I am a fat gram or 3 over what my count was for the day, I will be fine.  (I am not sure about that, but we'll see)  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment