"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, January 10, 2011

Weight 145

My weight after being on the diet for 9 days was 145.  That puts me at one pound down.  I am not sure how to feel about that.  Harley is going to do that little pinch test on me tonight to see what my body fat is, I am sure I will post the results tomorrow.  For me to have lost as many inches as I did, but to have only lost one pound, seems to mean that I am retaining my muscle and losing fat....I only hope I am right.  My weight training for the last 2 weeks has been to lift as heavy as possible for less reps.  Harley thought I should keep that up for one more week before I change up.  Also, I am concerned the diet might need a bit of a tweak, but he said to give it two full weeks before making any change. 

Speaking of diet, mine is going well.  I have not cheated even in the slightest going on 10 days now.  It is getting easier to deal with and the craving are almost gone.  Only every now and then will I get crazy in the head over a certian food, but it is not as bad.  I am preparing most of my food in advance.....cooking and bagging chicken, baking sweet potatoes and putting them in containers, bagging almonds, measuring and storing my green beans.  So in the morning I normally have my eggs and oatmeal (if any) to cook for the day.  My chicken I am baking in my Paula Dean casserole pot with a can of fat free mushroom soup and a can of chicken brooth.  It keeps the chicken from being dried out and adds flavor.

I have been a bit under the weather again.  Seems like everywhere I work, someone is sick.  I am trying my best to prevent it from getting too bad with Ziacam, tons of Vitamin C, echanasia(?), halls cough drops, etc... but I feel weak today. 

Oh goodie just in time for leg day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment