"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday Night Leg Workout

Hack Squat 4 X 8
Alternating Lunges 4 X 10 (each leg)
Stiff Leg Dead Lift 4 X 8 (I bought some wrist wraps over the weekend and was so excited to use them particularly for this.  They made using 50's seem so much easier, I told Harley next week I may even slap on my big girl panties and try 60's!!)
Hamstring Curls 2 X 8 & 1 X Drop Set (I seemed very weak while doing this move, it was making me mad)  :@
Leg Press 3 X 8 & 1 X Drop Set (thanks to the guy who let me have the machine ahead of him!)
Seated Calves 3 X 10
Standing Calves 3 X 10
Single Leg DB Calves 2 X 10
Cardio:  Incline treadmill 20 min, 10 min step mill (This was one of my light cardio days.  *I have 2 light days and 4 HIIT days per week)

I was worried before I started the workout that I would not be able to do it justice since I am still sore from my day at the track.  Once I got started I was fine and glad to have another leg day behind me.  This week I am going to give it all that I have, not that I ever slack in my opinion, but push harder than normal because this Sunday will be picture day again.  I hope to post weight (you are all going to be surprised on this one), measurements for chest, waist, hips, and thighs, and hopefully body fat (shooting for anything below 15).

Also, I am giving some thought to posting my diet for next month....

I found this and had to share.....enlarge it and read it when you can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment