"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Going to get my hair cut!

This one was every one's choice yesterday when I sent an email out to my family and friends.  I like it alot for short hair.  Of course I would rather have it long again, but that is not an option at this point. 
This one is cute.  Way too short for me, but going to be left on the table.  I am taking both pics to the hair stylist and telling her to try to do #1, if she can not cut all the damage out by doing #1 then she has full reign to go to #2.  Very nervous and excited all at the same time.









I would post my shoulder workout from yesterday, but honestly it would include more explanations of exercises vs exercise names because I am Harley's guinea pig.  I must say, my boy more than delivered yesterday.  I complained to him about my shoulders being too small and that I would not have enough time to build any decent size on them before my show and he designed the most kick butt shoulder routine to date. 

Oh, and hopefully we can do my body fat % tomorrow.  Keeping the fingers crossed.  :)

And one last then I have to go.  I am soooooooooo proud of my family members who have really stepped up and taken action to get in shape this year.  If EVER I can help anyone PLEASE let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment