"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday measurements

Hips and thighs are moving and that makes me happy!
                 this week                       last week
Weight:  143.5
Chest:          34                                  34
Waist:          27                                  27
Hips:           37 1/2                             38 1/8
Thighs:         23                                   23 3/8

I knew earlier in the week I was going to see a pretty big move in my hips and thighs.  I am very happy with over a 1/2 inch decrease in one week on my hips.  My thighs really measured 22 7/8, but I feel better posting 23 for now.  AS long as my legs are moving at all I am happy.  (Big legs run in my family)

Here I want to give a thanks to Rocky with Rocky's Supplement Shop.  And a very nice young lady named Hannah that works there.  I went in his shop yesterday to get my supplements and it was 2:50ish.  (They close at 3 on Saturday) Hannah waited on me and didn't rush me even though I am sure she was ready to go home.  Also, to Rocky who encourages me in the gym.  Thanks a bunch! 

Yesterday I bought BCAA's, glutamine, and LIPO 6 Black concentrate.  I plan to jump in head first with the BCAA's and glutamine today, but I am going to ease into the thermos VERY SLOWLY.  The only reason I am even going to start the thermo now is because of energy levels.  (Man I wish I were the coffee type)
Maybe if these others will do anything for energy levels (I don't think they will) I can hold off on the thermos for another month or so.  That would be ideal to me.  I am still losing enough that I feel it is a waste to incorporate them now.  If anyone has any suggestions for my situation, please let me know.

OK, it is Sunday and I have to start cleaning before my babies get up.  Have a great Sunday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can buy pure caffeine, maybe that's a start as most fatburners contain caffeine + other things, starting on a low dose it might be good.
    D vitamin is also good if your inside a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that sounds good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete