"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3 measurements and Cheat Day

Today was a good day.  This morning I went to Don's and worked with my sister.  Just showed her some different machines and exercises.  It was a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again whenever she is ready.  Then I went to Hannah's, my youngest daughter, basketball game.  (They won and she scored the most points, made some Beautiful 3 pointers)  Then Harley took me out for my 1st cheat meal.  It has been three weeks of solid diet as of today.  (No cheats whatsoever!)


I wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings.  OMG!!!  It was so good, but I could not eat even half of the 24 boneless wings I ordered.  Soooo wish I could have.
Then, Harley took me to see True Grit.  Hands down one of the best movies I have seen in quite a while.   Funny, quick witted, story of revenge, sad, and a great ending.

Now for the grand finale!!
First off, I went to Harley earlier this week and was trying to prep myself for my 1st plateau.  I did not think I would see any improvements this week because I was not feeling any.  Well.......

Chest:  This week 33 6/8                    last week   34
Waist:  This week 26 1/2                    last week 27 (I am banking on app 3 more weeks till my abs are out!)
Hips:    This week 37 1/2                   last week 37 1/2   (no change)
Thighs:  This week 22 1/2                  last week 23  (Once they started moving they are rolling)  :)

I am happy with the changes, unexpected as they were.  One more week of the same till I make any more changes to diet or exercise.  I think I am going to leave my weight out this week.  I haven't weighed yet and I don't think I am.  Too many I have talked to this week have been completely caught up with their "#".  It is not about a #, but how you feel about yourself.   And I am feeling great!
My tip:
Remember to prep your food for next week tomorrow!  Plan your meals ahead of time and try to stick to them.  Best of luck!!!


2 comments: