"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sundays Chest/Tri and HIIT

Here was my workout yesterday:
Incline Bar Bench 4 X 8
Flat DB Bench 4 X 6
Cable Crossovers ss
Push ups   3 X 10
Incline Flyes 2 X 10 & 1 X run the rack starting with 25's down to 15's
Skull Crushers 3 X 8
Parallel Dips 3 X 8
Double hand Overhead Ext 3 X 10
THEN.....Since it was so lovely outside I went to the track.....
I walked a lap, jogged a lap, then for the next 4 laps I sprinted the straight parts and walked the curves.  Ran up and down the bleachers 6 times and finished off with 100 lunges mixed in with walking on more lap around the track.  (My legs were BURNING!!)


I am looking forward to all this week will bring in changes to my body.  Also, hoping the weather will be nice again this weekend because if it is I am going to kill it at the track again.  :)


My tip:
Enjoy the outdoors when you can.  Fresh air and a little sunshine will do you wonders plus break up the monotony of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment