"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a day

On my way to take my girls to school this morning, my car put me on the side of the road.  After finding out it is going to cost me another $550 (I just spent $500 2 weeks ago), I have decided it is time to seriously look into another vehicle.  I will let you know if I do actually get anything. 

The stress of the matter makes me look forward to getting in the gym this afternoon.  A good Back and Bi's workout should cure all my woes.  :)
Here is what I plan to do:
Wide grip lat pulldown 3 x 10
Under hand Pull down 3 x 10
One arm row 4 x 8
Dead Lifts 4 x 8
DB curl 3 x 10
Preacher curl 3 x 10
Concentration curls 3 x 15
Wide grip cable curl 3 x 15

Yesterday and today has been a bit of a struggle with my diet.  As 2 of my 3 low carbs days of the week and being back to back, I am HUNGRY!  I keep thinking it may be because I have increased my cardio this month.  My abs are looking better for it though and this morning it was nice to see what I saw in the mirror.  Still makes me think you guys will be able to see all six of the children in my update shot next month.  :)


Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment