"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 18, 2011

Changes to diet

I said from day one that if I started to plateau, I would shake up my diet and or exercise to shock my body back to moving again.  It seems that time has come.  I have not had any serious changes over the last two weeks or not enough for me to be happy, so here we go.
I was doing 3 low carb days, 3 mid carb days and 1 high carb day per week.
Here is what my new schedule will look like:
Sunday & Monday mid carbs
Tuesday & Wednesday low carbs
Thursday mid carbs
Friday & Saturday low carbs
        Low carb day:                            Mid carb day:
Calories   1641                                        1658
Protien      199                                         213
Carbs        23                                           107
Fat            77                                            36
(pretty close)

Plus, I am not sleeping which I know has ALOT to do with possible weight gain and higher levels of cortisol.  So, I have a call into someone who hopefully can recommend me something very natural preferrably herbal to help me sleep at least for a few nights. 

I actually love my training schedule right now.  Last night I did my version of a plyo workout and was completely drenched when I left the gym.  (A good sweat always makes me feel better)  And I want to give a thanks here to Gary for stopping what he was doing to help me recreate a particular move.

Always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment