"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weight 138

Slow and steady....I have lost 14 lbs since starting this.  Harley said he thinks I can go another 10 to 15 before my show.   That would put me at 123 to 128, on my 5' 8 1/2" frame.  We will see, but the main thing is now I can see that I am holding onto my muscle, in fact still gaining, and losing the fat layer on top of the muscle.  Quite happy right now because this gives me a goal to work towards.  :)

On another note, the 300 workout this evening was pretty intense.  Had me sweating like crazy and at one point just about every muscle in my body was shaking.  Probably not the best of ideas to perform that workout on a low carb day.  (Live and learn)

I found out a while back one of the guys from my gym will be competing in the Shreveport show with me, and just found out today another guy from my gym will be competing in the Metairie and Lafayette shows.  Although I am still undecided on those two it is good to know someone I know will be backstage with me. 

OK laundry calls.....post later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment