"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, February 10, 2011

For today

For today,
I will find time to get it all done...
I will not hold a grudge against my little dog for cocking his leg up on my comforter this morning...
I will not dwell on the muscles knotting up in my back...or my jacked up shoulder......
I will find a way to get through to someone today...
I will be more thankful for today than yesterday...
I will bake 5-6 pounds of chicken tonight while I do my P90X Plyo...
I will find 10-15 minutes to research more on my competition...
I will desperately try to not compare myself to any other competitors...
I will look over Hannah's ABC project....
I will watch American Idol's Hollywood Week....
I will think positive thoughts and take action in my own life...

What is your for today list?
Does it include anything to make you a healthier you?  Or a better you?

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great. You fought off temptation saturday night at the wedding with all that food staring you in the face. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete