"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 4, 2011

Version of the 300 Workout

Yesterday's workout was a little different for me, but was fun to do. 
Pullips 25
DB Deadlifts 50
Pushups 50
Bodyweight squat jumps 50
V-Ups 50
DB push press 50
Pullups 25

My weight was down to 140 yesterday.  Not all that happy about that, but I will decide if I am going to make any changes when I weigh on Sunday.  Tomorrow I will post this week's measurements.  Hopefully I will see a drop as I have been feeling changes.

Today is Plyo, looking forward to doing this as I have not done it in a while.  P90X here I come!

My tip:  If you are shut in because of the weather try a workout video.  Don't let the weather keep you from doing what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment