"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, February 28, 2011

Did I make my February goals?

My #1:  Maintain my weight above 140 lbs
Did not do, was 137.5 (Should have known better)

2:  Lose last of cellulite, yes I know this is gross, but it is just about all gone only a little left I can see and I want it gone.
Honestly, it is gone.  There are only a couple of small dimples.  Thanks to a ton of clean eating and cardio.  Should be no problem getting rid of what is left this month.

3:  Stick to training schedule.  Not that this has been a problem, but I can see where this month it is going to be tougher because of the add ins.
No problem here, I did rearrange a bit as needed or had a “make up” day, but got it all done.  I am quite happy about this.

4:  Would love to see all ab detail well not detail, but all cuts by the end of the month.  This one truly is a want, not a need.  :)
They are not ALL the way out, but they have made an appearance.  J

5:  Stick to only 1 cheat day this month.  I had only one last month and I think I can do it again this month.
I had 2, and think they benefited more than hindered.  I am planning another when I am 9 weeks out and it will be by ear after that one.  (Probably no more at that point)

February was a grueling month for me with the sleep issues and how that was playing mind games on me.  March is where it is at!  I am looking forward to all I can get accomplished this month.  Honestly not looking for MAJOR stuff.  Would LOVE to build a little size, Harley says those days are over for me that it is down to a conditioning game.  I am going to have faith my body still has a bit left in it to add a tiny bit more size.  :)

How are your plans coming along?  Are you still on track?  Are you more motivated than ever with the gorgeous weather we have been having?  Shorts, Capri's, tank top, bikini, etc...season is right around the corner.  If you start now, you will still have time to change your Summer.


Even if you have to feel like this for a few months, it WILL be worth it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment