"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Sunday Measurements

This makes no sense to me, but here they are:
Chest:  33 2/8             was 33 6/8
Waist:  26 1/2             was 26 3/8
Hips:  37 3/8              was 37 1/8
Thighs:  22 3/8             was 22 3/8
So to recap. UGH!!!!, 1 down, 1 stayed the same, and 2 went up!  WT......!!! 
Harley says I look different and that I should go with that because these #'s are going to drive me crazy.  Which I hadn't believed until this week.  Harley asked how much more did I think I could lose on my waist, well I think I can get it to about 25 in. maybe less before competition.  Which of course I dodn't think will happen till the last month or so when I strip a lot more from my diet. 
OK got to go Cierra's friend is coming over for breakfast.  Love Sunday breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment