"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, February 14, 2011

Show a little LOVE

As I was driving to work this morning it hit me....What better way to show someone your love than by becoming a healthier you.  Too many times you see couples get married, a couple of years pass, and all the weight gain begins.  Are you the still trying to keep the fire alive?  Forget the fire, are you living a healthy lifestyle so that your better half does not end up spending the rest of his or her life caring for you and all of your needs.  (A very selfish thingto do to someone you love in my book)

When I worked at HL for that short spit of time I saw all sorts of wall placks saying, "Couples who eat together stay together", "Couples who worship together stay together", "Couples who play together stay together"........  How about couples who workout together, and fix & eat healthy meals together stay together......in more ways than one.  I can not think of anything I want on Valentine's Day....no flowers, no chocolate, no presents, nothing.  I have everything I could ever want.  My man takes very good care of himself, he works out with me (not near as much as I would like because of our schedules), he helps me cook, he goes walking on pretty days with me, and he lets me take him down in the floor to wrestle when I want (and LETS me win).  I am a lucky girl!  And I hope all of you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment