"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 11, 2011

300 again today

OK you are supposed to do each of these for 60 seconds, rest 15 seconds between exercises, and rest 2 minutes before starting the cycle over again.  I have done it in the past and it kicked butt.  Today I am going to set limits on each and go through the cycle however many times I can in 45 minutes.  (My version for a HIIT day)
Goblet squat 20
Mountain Climber 40
Single arm DB swing 20
T pushups with weights 20
Split jumps/jump squats 20
DB row 20
DB side lunge & touch 20
Pushup position row 20
DB lunge & rotate 20
DB push press 20

Looking forward to this one.  Plyo yesterday was good, but will be leaving P90X next week and writing my own plyo routine.  If you have any serious kick butt moves please pass them on to me. 
I do not think I am going to post measurements this weekend.  Maybe next, not sure.  May only do it at the start of each month with the update shots.

VERY excited about my CHEAT MEAL tomorrow!  I think I am doing steak and seafood.  Can not remember how long it has been since I have had either.    

Life is good!  

And just because I am me and he is the greatest!


   
Have a great weekend!

1 comment: