"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back & Bi Day

Want to keep today's post short and sweet...

My training, diet, and cardio are going well.  This weekend will be the end of the 2nd full week of this round of changes, so I can better track if it has made a difference or not.  I am planning a cheat meal Saturday and looking forward to it.  It has been 3 weeks since my last cheat. (Unless you count some dinner mints at a wedding last weekend) 
I have decided to start taking my thermos at 12 weeks out; one per day.  And if all goes as expected I will increase to 2 per day at 8 weeks out. 
Yesterday I talked to the lady who will be doing my spray tanning.  All was positive and on schedule to do my 1st trial color run through either the last week of February or the 1st of March.  Then I will do another trial run through in April.
Speaking of, I talked to another lady who will be doing a photo shoot for me in April.  I am thinking I will plan it about 4 weeks out from my show.....if any of you have done this, please let me know when you took your pics for the best look.  (I don't want to be to hard or dry in these pics, but have clear muscle definition showing)  My photo shoot and 2nd color trial will be coordinated, so I have a pretty tan in the pics.

What is going on with all of you?  Have you been finding time to get in the gym?  Eat healthier?  I really hope so, so much depends on it.



 

1 comment:

  1. I did 2 photo shoots last year....one 2 days before my competition and the other the day after my competition. I like the way my body looked the day after best because I was still lean but since I had fluids and few carbs in me, my muscles were full versus the other shoot where I was lean but to me, I looked flat.

    T.

    ReplyDelete