"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, February 3, 2011

For today

Guys I am excited about posting this weekend's measurements.  Already with the changes I made for this week, I have seen a difference.  This morning even though it was the coldest morning all year, I got up and walked over to my little gym and did my 45 minutes of cardio.  30 on the elliptical and 15 on the bike.  This afternoon I am skipping out on the gym for a date with P90X Plyo and then some Abs.  Today is my mid carb day and after the last two days of being on low carbs, I am ready for something to fill me up.  (Lots to be said for some extra oatmeal and a sweet potato)  
Lately, I have been hearing lots of success stories.  People around me seem to be doing more this year to become more active and get healthier.  It makes me so proud every time I hear them tell me they have lost another pound or that they are having to double the weights they are using in the gym.  And you know what I think is even better?  They are all on their own path, using what they can do and making it work.  
Way to go!  Keep up the incredible work all of you are doing and I know by Summer you will look and feel like a new person and wonder how did you ever not work out or eat so much unhealthy food.  You guys have really inspired me to push this to the edge and back.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment