"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long 4 day weekend

Confession time:  I have been a very bad girl; Eating pretty darn near anything I want for the last 4 days.  Did I enjoy the time off, yes, am I ready for things to get back to normal, yes!  (Diet wise) 
I did maintain my training schedule though, and am even a day ahead.  My girls are keeping me RUNNING, busy, busy, busy.  Between their schedules and mine our house is a crazy house, but thank you Jesus we have schedules and problems to solve and things to get into, because the alternative is unimaginable.

Oh, and I did the integrated conditioning workout again Saturday and was quite proud of myself and how I was able to get through it.  (Meant to video it, but forget the Flip)

If your Tuesday has been as crazy as mine then I wish you a relaxing evening!  Maybe I can get one tomorrow.  :)
More later, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I always say "I'm confessing my nutritional sins in hopes it will lead me to a path of righteousness." Way to confess your sins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I might have to use that one. :)

    ReplyDelete