"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold & Maria (the post Blogger deleted days ago showed back up)

So when I heard the news I think I was as shocked as everyone.  Some cupples you think are fixed in stone no matter what the problems and they will not ever divorce. 







As you all know if you have followed me for any time, I have been crushing on Arnold since I was 15 years old.  This is how I will always see him:







Well I must admit when I heard the news I imediately called Harley and told him we were over.  Stated simply that he has known about my "thing" for Arnold since we met and now that Arnold was on the market I was going to have to end our love affair.  :)  He laughed at me and told me Arnold was a grandpa.  :(





So I said OK until Arnold comes knocking on my door we can stay together.  I think Harley thinks that will never happen, I've got news for him!



Seriously though, it does kind of bother me about the split.  I hate to see people stay married 25 years and then breakup.  It is sad.  Surely they both have their reasons and it seems like they are going to maintain their class during this ordeal which is admirable of any couple in the spotlight.  Hopefully no trash will come out and both can go their own way without ruining eachother's lives.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, it's always sad with those celebrity couples who you look up to and admire. Just doesn't seem like anyone lasts these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! girl! ive been crushing on arnold since i was 8!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete