"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday's workout

Let me say I am LOVING that I am able to work more upper body!  (My poor legs needed a break after 8 weeks) 
Anywho, yesterday was Chest/Bi/ Tri's plus cardio:
30 min incline tread
Wide grip HS chest 3 X 12
Incline DB press 3 X 15 this is the 1st time I have had a DB in my hand since the break, could only stand 15lbs since anything heavier hurt to bad, but it is a start.  (Was doing 30 and 35lb db before the accident)
Peck deck 3 X 12, 10, 10
Hammer curls 3 X 10
Cable bar curls 3 X 10
Cable rope ext. 3 X 10
Bench dips 3 X 12
Then 25 minutes in elliptical.  Debated doing a yoga class, but had to get home for children to study, eat, and IDOL.  I am almost caught up on my "missed" cardio for the week.  Hoping to knock a little more of it out tonight and the rest in the morning.

Tonight legs and shoulders if my body will hold up and tomorrow is PLYO & tire flipping.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: