"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Keeping touch

Hey guys, just want to check in.  :)  Things have been busy lately or rather more so than normal.  My oldest daughter, Cierra, is out of school right now and finishing up Dixie softball and my youngest, Hannah, is still in school this week and busy as always.  Hopefully next week we will all be on a better schedule.

My workouts are going well.  I am keeping it the same, switching it up, adding here, taking away there, definitely keeping my body in a constant state of guess.  Love it!!!  I am still playing with the Workouts of the Week as posted on Muscleandfitnesshers.com, but my split is a bit different.  Diet wise I changed it up again this week, still trying to find what works best for my body during this phase.  For now I am doing 5 meals a day as follows:
Protein + carb
Protein + veggie
Protein + fat
Double protien
Protein
Still giving myself a cheat during the week and pretty much eating like I want on Saturday and Sunday.  I am concerned with how my body is becoming less and less tolerant of carbs, so I am going to try this weekend to add in more of the healthy carbs.  I had given some of them up a while back, so I think maybe by eating them in small amounts my body might "handle" them better.  (My own reintroduce theory, not backed by science or any research, just a hunch on my part)  All in all trying to prep for my mass building phase coming this August.  Need to have more carbs for those heavy lift days.  :0)

Also, my plan for Saturday morning is more of Ms. Emily Sterling's IC workout, so I hope to video the Plyo portion for you guys.

Have a great Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment