"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glutes and Hamstrings with Felicia Romero


Another great workout!  Definately delivered.  Here is what I did. 

Hamstrings & Glutes
1-a. Lying leg curl: 3 sets of 15 reps  3 X 15
--SUPERSET--
1-b. Reverse lunges (lunge in place, stepping backwards, and alternate each leg; holding 10 lb db): 3 sets of 15 reps/leg 
   3 X 15/leg I used 15's

2. Single legged squat on smith machine: 3 sets of 15 reps per leg  I completed one set on the SM could not get the movement right, so I finished the last 2 sets with single leg squats off a bench.
3-a. Seated leg curl: 3 sets of 15 reps  3 X 15
--SUPERSET--
3-b. Step ups onto bench: 3 sets of 15 reps per leg (perform one leg at a time and make sure to squeeze glutes when stepping up)
  3 X 15, 12, 10 using weights was kicking my rear

4-a. Glute kickback machine (make sure you are feeling in the glute-push thru the heel: 3 sets of 20 reps  3 X 20
--SUPERSET—-
4-b.Side shuffles with resistance around ankle: (keep butt down in squat position and side shuffle down and back - shoulders back and butt stays down): 15 steps per side for 3 sets
  did

5. Deadlifts: 3 sets of 20 reps  one set was DB stiff leg DL (1 X 20) then just to see if I could do it I did the last 2 sets with the bar  (2 X 15)

Have a great Tuesday!  I have a little one home sick, so we are off to the Dr's office.


No comments:

Post a Comment