"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Diet and Exercise

Since my last post, Friday, I worked out on Saturday;  30 min stepmill, plyo and old fashioned tire flipping, Sunday is now my day off, so I did not workout or diet at all :0)....yesterday I stuck to my diet during the day worked out legs heavy then got hit with some very hard to hear personal news that completely rocked me to the core and had a HUGE chocolate binge.  Most of the time I would feel bad after such a binge, but honestly I have no bad feelings about it.  It was something I wanted for whatever sad reason so I did and now today I move on. 
One thing I am feeling bad/guilty about is not getting my cardio time in.  Lately I do not want to get up earlier and go do it.  Only me to blame, just have to GIT R DONE! 
Today I am going to do back & abs plus cardio.  For back I have found I can do most of the exercises I was doing, just no where near as heavy on weights.

Just found this.......Workout of the week posted by muscleandfitnesshers.com



I think I may try some of these this week and let you know how they go.  May have to modify for my hand, but will see.
Take care and keep it up!

4 comments:

  1. girl,hope the things in personal life calm down a bit so you can keep the chocoholic side of you at bay.....
    just get back on the wagon and keep pushing through!!!!
    THANK YOU btw for being such a huge encourager/supporter on my journey to the stage!you have no idea just what a kind word or sweet comment can do!
    OH and the world cup is held in washingtoin,DC.....the pro universe is held in the cayhmen islands! thats my next goal after the world cup!!
    :)
    anyways,hope you have a great workout! im resuming my cardio tonight and back to to the cleaner nutrition in the AM...waaaayyyyy too much eater candy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We believe in you! You got this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want a six pack, this is one abdominal exercises you need to embrace. They are a great supplement to leg raises because they help you focus on a completely different aspect of the six pack and that is making sure your abs are visible when your spine is in a neutral position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I appreciate all the support.

    ReplyDelete