"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, May 16, 2011

Emily Sterling 2X WBFF Figure Champion

Hey guys, I found this competitor, guess I have been under a rock as far as knowing about her, but now that I am in the know, I am so glad I found her.  I watched some of her workouts on youtube and LOVE the way she works out.  As I am one who CONSTANTLY looks for "different" exercises and such, she really impressed me with her workouts.  Take a look at some of her videos on youtube when you get a chance.


Here is one I enjoyed:

2 comments:

  1. She made the jumping lunges look sooo easy!!!! And I def want to try the "skaters".

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found her on fb the other day. She has a bunch of great videos!!

    ReplyDelete