"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bikini-liciousness

This week has been a struggle for me with my diet.  As my week starts on Sunday and normally Sunday is my "cheat" I thought I had held back fairly well, but apparently went overboard.  Monday I was a Good girl, Tuesday I had a small slip with a couple pieces of chocolate and a bowl of fiber cereal.  Wednesday was perfection and today will be perfection again.  Eventually my body will not be able to tolerate any wheat, grains, etc...as it has just about gotten there now.  Even the slightest bit and I pay dearly for the next few days with GI problems.  Anyone else have this issue?  And I know this sounds crazy to ask, like what do you do, but really, what do you do?  I feel like taking sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, etc out of my diet is not good, but I don't know what else to do.  My diet now consists of CHICKEN, asparagus (lots), nat peanut butter, egg beaters, protein powder and occasional cashews or almonds.  Please advise.


Training has been good and bad this week.  Good because I have had some great leg workouts and one upper body workout.  The upper body workout is still not quite right, but I am going to try to find time today to redo my split and make it better.  Cardio has been way down this week.  I was doing cardio 45 min 6 days a week.  Well now that I am not going to compete I feel that is a bit much, but I still want to maintain bikini-liciousness throughout the summer.  Going to have to find a balance there.  Another one to work one.


Sorry I have to keep this one short.  Work has been very busy and home life never stops.

Now I leave you with this:

Bikini-liciousness!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Everyone has small slip ups, don't let it get you down ( I see you got right back on the wagon!) Good job =)

    ReplyDelete