"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, March 17, 2011

To back up what I said earlier...

This is part of an interview with Ali Rosen, IFBB Bikini Pro, and the staff at jimmysmithtraining,com regarding her glutes:




4) What has been the most frustrating area for you to train? How have you approached it to bust through your plateau?


My glutes. To overcome my plateau and desire to reshape my glutes I have added in more plyometrics and interval training into my cardio sessions. I also designate one day a week to just glute training and have two other days where I will mix in 2-3 glutes exercises.


Again, just saying.... :)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha!she stole that plan of attack from me!....
    jk of course!
    ppl say im crazy for what i do with plyos and intervals.....
    but it works!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the same and my boyfriend/trainer thinks I am crazy too. But you know there is a reason she is a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Alison! So curvy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete