"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spartacus workout (300 workout)

I was using the old version of the 300 (movie) workout as one of my cardio days, but I got an email the other day from my Men's Fitness subscription that included the new Spartacus workout.  The lady who developed this did for the new "Spartacus:  Gods of the Arena" prequel.  What amazed me was the fact that a woman designed this workout......Way to Go!  I have not had a chance to look into her yet, but intend to later.

It is a kick butt routine and I enjoyed it as something different.  Worked up quite a sweat, which I always love.  It would not make much sense to list the workout here without all of the pics to explain the moves.  So, go online and search for this workout on the Men's Fitness site and enjoy!  www.mensfitness.com
*To be honest though, the 1st version was much more intense than this 2nd one.  I may do a mixture of the two.

Speaking of enjoy, I took the spin class last night and as I walked out I told the instructor it was fun, thanks.  I think that must have been a 1st for her.  :) 

Also, because it is Friday and I am all amped on Spartacus I thought I would share a little Arnold with you. 


I highly doubt there will be anyone on this new series who can remotely compare with the orginal. 

Last night I told Harley I was going to win the Arnold one day just so I would be able to meet my man as he hands me the trophy. 

Who cares about the Olympia, it's the Arnold for me!

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of ArnoCor? They're a band who sing about Arnold movies. They're pretty entertaining. Just found your blog today and became a follower. Looking forward to more entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am going to have to check them out. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful information, thank you :) I will follow you, you can visit my blog about ab exercises for men

    ReplyDelete