"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, March 14, 2011

Blood Typing Diet

I have not had nearly enough time to research this yet, but what I have read so far has impressed me.  If you get a chance look into it.  If you already have please give me your opinion.

Training for today:
Shoulders in the AM (done)
Cardio in the PM (looking forward to)

This morning was probably the 1st morning I looked at my shoulders and was happy about what I saw.   Getting seriously pumped about getting closer to my 1st show.  :)


One day my shoulders will look like this.  :0)  JK!

1 comment:

  1. I've been on it. And it is EXTREMELY difficult to follow. For someone like me, who is a Type B somethings make perfect sense and somethings make no sense. Like, I couldn't eat Chicken, corn, wheat, buckwheat, lentils, tomatoes, peanuts and sesame seeds. All of which are a part of my daily diet. Some changes would be easy to make, but honestly I felt no change in energy level or health level. I can see where it would be good, but the changes are just too diverse for my liking. I can't make huge changes to my diet, just causes me to backslide.... And when I tried it, I did. I gained 20 lbs after trying this diet.

    ReplyDelete