"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hand Adjusted PLYO:

My workout this morning:
(Completed 3 times through)
box jump 20
pile squat to platform 20
jump squat 20
side to side spacers 20
split lunges 20
step up w kickbacks 15 ea leg
reverse lunge 30
deep walking lunge 28
single leg squat on platform 15 ea leg

I enjoy my PLYO days.  Today I moved much faster through the workout and really got quite a sweat going.  My legs seem to be getting stronger as the moves come easier. 

Here is my new split with heavy concentration on legs as that is about all I can do:
Sunday Legs weights with Harley
Monday Chest/Back (this consists of hypers, butterflys, & glute/ham ext) and 45 min step mill
Tuesday PLYO
Wednesday AM Cardio (incline tread) PM legs weights
Thursday AM Bootay and cardio 45 min step mill
Friday AM chest/back PM Cardio (incline tread & step mill)
Saturday AM PLYO and shoulders

Should have done another shoulder day (only one machine I can do, and I have to go to Don's to do it).  Will find time to add it in at some point this week.

Diet changed too.  Still carb cycling.  Schedule is 2 days low carb, 1 day mid carb, 2 days low carb, 1 day high carb.

Have a wonderful day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment