"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No time to post

Sorry guys,  I feel as if I have been absent lately.  All of my computer time has gone to placing orders for contest "stuff" the last couple of days. 
Hooker hills- done
Bikini Bite - done
DIM - done
Jan Tana supplies - done

Still have suit & make up to go.  Suit in a couple of weeks and makeup hopefully soon.  
Today's workout:
AM 45 min cardio
PM Back and Bis (looking forward to this one because I had to "go light" last week and I am dying for some deadlifts!)

Then, off to grocery shop!!  Oh boy, goodie, please can I go?  (ugh)

1 comment:

  1. how exciting about ordering show stuff!!!!
    :)
    AND thankyou btw for your sweet comments on my post-amazing what encouraging words can do!!!
    have a good workout tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete