"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, March 12, 2011

10 weeks out today!

Went to Don's and worked with my sister, Chris, and my mom this morning.  My mom really surprised me, I looked up and she was going at it with dumbbells ans then on some machines.  I enjoy working with them and talking about diet and the changes they are making.  Chris' diet is probably more strict then mine. :)  She and Jeff, her husband, have made so many changes and are looking great.  I am very excited to see where all of them go with this.

Then I went to my gym to do chest and tris.  Had a good workout.  Finished with 45 min of cardio.  My new friend and fellow competitor, Gina, was in the gym too.  She looks amazing!  A beautiful woman, inside and out.  I am fortunate to have her in my corner.  Of course I want to do well, but I will be cheering her on to do well too. 

Today I am watching bits of Pumping Iron.  All I can say is that is one BEAUTIFUL man.  (After my Harley of course)  I plan to go out and get a little sun here in a few.  I have looked forward to this all week!
Qoute from Arnold:  "I don't have any weak points."  How can you not smile when you hear things like that? 

I want to say thanks to all the supportive comments the past couple of days.  It means a lot to me that you guys are reading this and offering support.  You guys are like my 2nd family. 

OK, out for me just as soon as I finish a little more Arnold.  WOW!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment