"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, March 5, 2011

~11 weeks out~

Woke up this morning excited to get in the gym.  For today I am scheduled to do back, bis, and abs.  Abs is a make up from yesterday, but it is so nice to have no cardio to do today.  (I did it yesterday)  My back day is one of my favorite workouts.  Harley has been delivering exactly what I ask for, BRUTAL. AS if I could not get any more excited, I just talked to Harley and we are going to meet up at his gym at 10:15 and workout at the same time.  So, not only do I get a chance to improve one of my favorite parts, but I will also get to look across the gym as some delicious eye candy!!  It can not get any better than that.  :)
Here is the plan for today:
Rack pullups 4 X 10
Deadlift 5 X 5
One arm row 4 X 8
Underhand pulldown 4 X 10
Hammer curl 3 X 15
Incline curl 3 X 10
Abs


Oh, and did I mention I am 11 weeks out!  On fire, can't wait, oh yea!

A beauty for you :

It was 6:30 am when I took this shot, so peaceful and beautiful, I could not resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment