"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank you!

Thank all of you for your positive thoughts and well wishes.  This evening I will go see an ortho and see what my plan of action will be.  I asked for a forward thinking doctor who is not going to want to immediately cast me and out of the group the nurse recommended this one.  (keeping my fingers crossed)  The pain and swelling is much less today.  So maybe this will be a somewhat speedy recovery.  *sigh*
Anywho, I am still dieting and exercising.  Although honestly I did have a bit of a pity party with some animal crackers and peanut butter Saturday evening.  Sunday morning I did 45 min incline tread and around noon did a leg workout with my trainer/jack of all trades, Harley.  While there, we looked around for stuff I "can" do.......not much, but I think I might be able to do some lower back and chest stuff of course legs and cardio.  If you think of a way to modify for shoulders, bis or tris please let me know.

Thanks to all of you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. oh,already back at it with a leg workout!? why does that not surprise me??a lot of ppl would have thrown in the towel at this point....
    glad your keeping active and modifying exercises!!
    just tell the ortho you dont want a cast up to your elbow so you can still lift...
    joking,kindof. i do hope your options are good though!
    hang in there,keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a few days behind...I'm so sorry about your accident!!

    I'm sending good thoughts your way!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete