"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back and Bi workout from 11/31/10

Pull ups 4 X 10
Smith Mach. Rows 3 X 10
Rev Grip Pulldowns 3 X 15
Concentration Curls 3 X 10
Wide Grip Cable Curls 4 X 12
Hyperextensions 3 X 12
Not a bad workout (Harley).  Really felt it in my mid back.  By the time I got to the RG pulldowns, I was burning.  
Yesterday was also weigh in day.  Somehow over the Thanksgiving holiday I lost another 1/2 a pound.  Harley is convinced I am not eating enough calories per day (2000 or trying), so he was quite smug when he found out I had lost after eating all those calories.  

Moral of the story:  Especially for women; most think they need to starve themselves to loss weight.  NOT TRUE!!!!  You have to eat!  Anyone can be skinny, just starve yourself, but skinny is not attractive.  Fit and healthy is attractive which means muscle tone.  In order to maintain your muscle you must eat.  5-6 meals of balanced clean protiens and carbs will cause you to lose more weight, look and feel better.  Now go grocery shopping!  :)



     

No comments:

Post a Comment