"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, December 10, 2010

Small things

I HAVE TWO FOLLOWERS!!!  I am soooo excited! 

Also, this is one I wanted to share, not related to training, but it left an impression on me.  Yesterday as I was leaving the gym, I saw a momma cat and her two kittens (looked about 5-6 weeks old) walking on the edge of a wooded area.  At first, I stopped my car starring at them while I thought about getting out to try to catch them.  Then, the momma cat turned and looked at me and one of the babies "fuzzed" up.  I knew there was no way the momma cat would let me catch her and for a split moment I couldn't bear the thought of taking her babies away from her.  So I pulled away as they all walked into the brush.  When I laid down last night I prayed for that momma cat and her kittens to have a safe warm place to sleep and plenty of food to eat.  
It made me think of my girls and even now is bringing tears to my eyes.  Lord keep them safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment