"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Days

No big accomplishment, but the occasional reinforcement is nice.  While getting dressed for work this morning I put on a pair of pants that were so snug a month ago I could not stand them.  They were a perfect fit this morning, actually a little loose.  Go me!  (such humility) :)  The part I am most excited about is that my body is making these changes with very little effort on my part.  So, I get crazy excited when I think about what will happen over the next few months when I actually apply all the tools in my arsenal.  (More weight training, CARDIO, DIET, supplements, thermos, etc...)    

Now, I hope you guys will remember this post and point it out to me if ever in the next few months I get down on myself. 

I hope you have started to make some positive changes in your diet and exercise program. 
Have a healthier New Year!

2 comments: