"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back & Bi's

I have enjoyed being off this week and catching up on things around my house and in the gym.  Just to give you a peak into my activities in the gym, here is this morning's workout:
One arm rows 4 X 8 ( I start with  35lbs and work to 50 lbs)
Rev grip lat pulldown 4 X 8 ( I started with 80 lbs and finished with 100 lbs)
Pullups 4 X 8 (I use the assisted machine and set the weight at 90 to start and then finish at 80 lbs)
DB deadlift 5 X 5 (start with 25's and finish with 40's)
Con. curls 3 X 8 (20lbs)
Hammer curls 3 X 8 (20, 20, 25 lbs)
Incline curls 3 X 6 (12 lbs)
HIIT on treadmill for 15 min.
Good workout.  This week I was trying to concentrate on heavier weights, less reps.  It has been a good change up. 

My tip:  Change up your workout as often as you can.  For me, it keeps the boredom down and gives me new challenges. 
If you have not already started your New Years program, there is no time like the present.  Start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment