"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, December 20, 2010

Having a serious case of the Blahs

I keep asking myself what is going on.  What happened to trigger my blah state.  I do not know.  Yesterday I was so down on myself, I looked in the mirror and hated everything I saw. 


 Maybe I am slightly overwhelmed.  There is sooooo much to do this week and it seems like so little time.  Maybe I feel like I have not done enough for those I love to really show them how much I do love and appreciate all that they have done for me.  Maybe it is because I am not quite getting to where I had wanted to be by JJanuary 1st.  Maybe, maybe, maybe.....  My plans this week are to hit the gym everyday, get my Christmas wrapping done, get a few gifts made, and finish cleaning my house.  One of the things I thought about this morning is how I can not stand anything to be out of place anymore.  I enjoy a clean, organized house.  It seems to make me much happier.  On the flip side, this may sound crazy, but I love when everyone is home and I have to run the dishwasher twice a day because we have cooked so much and just hung out at home.

So let me end this on a positive note:  I love my family MUCH, I enjoy my time with them, wish I could give them everything their heart desires, and hope at the end of the day that we have to unload the dishwasher at least twice because we have cooked, ate, drank, and been merrily happy in each others presence.

Tip of the day:  Get in the gym!!!  Get your lift on this week, run a few extra miles, do an extra workout video, and take care of yourself!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! not everyone can be happy with everything all the time! Just keep doing it and youll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal i think you are way to hard on yourself about things in your life. Just keep up the good work and do not worry so much. Do what you can and dont worry about what other people think.People that know you know how hard you work to make them happy so be happy with yourself.

    ReplyDelete