"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Picture day

It hit me this morning that I will be posting a "before" picture in one month.  Up till now, the thought really has not bothered me much, as it is a part of the process, but now for some reason I seem nervous.  Even just yesterday my mom was asking me for a particular body measurement, she sews, and she said "your body is changing again".  Now the smart daughter would have asked her what she meant, since I do intend to strap on a bikini and walk across a stage in front of strangers, but I didn't.  So, what did she mean?  (I could torture myself with that one for hours.)  How would you feel if you had to post a "before" picture for anyone to see?  Would what you post make you proud or depressed?  Since I do not believe in perfection, I think we could all use a little work, and I don't mean the plastic kind.  :)  Start your New Years resolution now to get in better shape and take better care of yourself.  Post your own picture on your bathroom mirror and again each month to see how much you've improved.  I would love to see your before and after shots!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment