"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hyped

Can't explain why and it doesn't make much sense, but I am so hyped this morning.  All night I tossed and turned, had the strangest of dreams, but I am feeling great!  My blessings are many and for the 1st time in a long time I am not worried about anything. 

Yesterday's leg/shoulder/ab workout was great.  It takes me about an hour and a half and always makes me feel as if I have accomplished something when I am done.  (My trainer is wonderfully gifted)
Give this one a try:
DB shoulder press 4 X 10
Laterals 4 X 15
Rev Pec Deck 4 X 15
Leg Ext 4 X 20
Standing Leg Curl 4 X 8 (I did 50lbs, this is the most I have ever done :)
Step Ups 3 X 15, 13, 10
Hack Squats 3 X 20
Chair Calf Raises 3 X 12
Sitted Calf Raises 2 X 10
Ab work

My latest thought towards competition is how will I do my training.  Not sure how much cardio to start off with since I will be 6 months out.  My thought was 1 session per week, then 2 the following month, and then when I am 4 months out get serious with it.  Maybe I am wrong and if any of you have an opinion, I would appreciate hearing it.  As of now it looks like I will be starting with carb cycling.  As I am not sure I can do 6 months of low carbs.  Then as I get about 2-3 months out I might switch to all low carb if I need to.  Decisions, Decisions!   

No comments:

Post a Comment